Overview > Navigation
help > Browser & monitor settings
On the Trail is designed to work on all major browsers at any monitor setting.
Because the site showcases archival-quality images, the following settings (standard on most computers) are recommended:
Resolution of 800 x 600 or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Colors on High Color or above (True Color recommended)
Not sure how to change your settings? See below.
If you experience any technical difficulties with the site, please email the
How to change your monitor settings:
- Minimize all windows
- Right-click on the desktop
- Select Properties: Settings
- Adjust the slider until you get the desired setting 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 (recommended)
- Select True Color (recommended) or High Color.
Click on the apple icon at the top left of your screen
- Select Control Panels/Monitors and Sound
- Click on the Monitor icon and select 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 (recommended)
- Choose the highest possible color settings.
Back to Top